JLove, Jennifer Lopez's latest fragrance will appear on the market in October 2013. It's named JLOVE, "because it encompasses everything about me in one simple little word
The composition is refreshing fruity floral with a sweet citrus top and sexy musky base. “I always want to put a musk base on it, because I feel like it gives such a nice sexiness at the bottom, no matter how fruity it gets at the top.
JLOVE
Jennifer Lopez
top
white raspberry
frozen pineapple
pink grapefruit
tangerine
middle
coconut orchid
water lily
Tahitian tiare
base
vanilla sorbet
white wood
skin musk
The fragrance is housed in a simple square bottle with a cap decorated with a leopard print. For Jennifer it's a very sexy detail, and in the advertising campaign she herself appears draped in white fur: "I always find myself drawn to classic Hollywood glamour — so I thought of animal prints and fur and clean lines, just to celebrate that glamour and luxury." You will soon enjoy JLOVE advertising from the pages of main fashion and beauty magazines, as Coty has invested about $3 million in its promotion
Jennifer Lopez collaborated with Firmenich’s Honorine Blanc, the nose behind many celebrities' perfumes: Justin Bieber's Someday, Paris Hilton's Siren, Britney Spears' Cosmic Radiance, Beyonce's Heat Rush, etc
The fragrance is developed under Coty's license. The fragrance will be available in 1 oz (30 ml) and 1.7 oz (50 ml) EDP
Source: wwd
The composition is refreshing fruity floral with a sweet citrus top and sexy musky base. “I always want to put a musk base on it, because I feel like it gives such a nice sexiness at the bottom, no matter how fruity it gets at the top.
JLOVE
Jennifer Lopez
top
white raspberry
frozen pineapple
pink grapefruit
tangerine
middle
coconut orchid
water lily
Tahitian tiare
base
vanilla sorbet
white wood
skin musk
The fragrance is housed in a simple square bottle with a cap decorated with a leopard print. For Jennifer it's a very sexy detail, and in the advertising campaign she herself appears draped in white fur: "I always find myself drawn to classic Hollywood glamour — so I thought of animal prints and fur and clean lines, just to celebrate that glamour and luxury." You will soon enjoy JLOVE advertising from the pages of main fashion and beauty magazines, as Coty has invested about $3 million in its promotion
Jennifer Lopez collaborated with Firmenich’s Honorine Blanc, the nose behind many celebrities' perfumes: Justin Bieber's Someday, Paris Hilton's Siren, Britney Spears' Cosmic Radiance, Beyonce's Heat Rush, etc
The fragrance is developed under Coty's license. The fragrance will be available in 1 oz (30 ml) and 1.7 oz (50 ml) EDP
Source: wwd
